Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technology
Enhanced Distributed Ledger Technology
Application in distributed systems
- J.F. DeFranco, D.F. Ferraiolo, D. R. Kuhn, and J.D. Roberts, "A Trusted Federated System to Share Granular Data Among Disparate Database Resources", IEEE Computer, Mar, 2021.
- D.F. Ferraiolo, J.F. DeFranco, D. R. Kuhn, and J.D. Roberts, "A New Approach to Data Sharing and Distributed Ledger Technology: A Clinical Trial Use Case", IEEE Network, Jan, 2021.
Foundations and background
- Kuhn, R., Yaga, D., & Voas, J. (2019). Rethinking Distributed Ledger Technology. Computer, 52(2), 68-72.
- Stavrou, A., & Voas, J. (2017). Verified Time. Computer, 50(3), 78-82.
- Kuhn, D. R. (2018). A Data Structure for Integrity Protection with Erasure Capability. NIST Cybersecurity Whitepaper.
Created September 24, 2019, Updated March 10, 2021